Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blenheim...hmmm...

I'm in Blenheim at the moment, my home town, visiting for a couple of days, and fuck, can't wait to get back to chch to be fair, this place is dead, the skatepark sucks and unfortunately the trails have never been worse due to the dry weather, whoever is going to be fixin em for the jam in 24 days better take the rest of the month off work coz that shit needs tending to! Good to catch up with couple of the boys here and family though, Puha is still rippin and will soon to be the only rider left in Blenheim other than 2 groms, downhill much?!
I do hear that the mot bmx scene is still ripping, something in the water over those ways that seems to produce some of the finest, if any of you mot boys are reading this, hit me with some pics or vids I can put up!


Also, this is the kink team at Jelly park in chch on the Friday morning before they left at like 9am getting repped up by what now haha. "dangerboy", a maybe 30 odd male was learning the ways of bmx, doyle taking charge of the interview and the rest of the boys jumping the hip in the background, rad!



Here's another video Ant scarer showed me just before, definately resembles his style of riding, just going full tilt at whatever and sending that shit no matter what, super awesome, check it..

Albie Bennett_OffTheMap2 from Matt Busby on Vimeo.




And I spotted this, now I think freecoasters are extremely gay, and I have always stuck to my guns on this, I fuckin' hate them to be honest and now KHE have come up with this..



Adjust the slack of your free coaster on your bars...I can't deal with it.


And as you probably noticed more than anything is I changed all the layout and biffed up a new header design, change up sfa a bit haha. Gives more space for the posts section so video's and larger pictures won't get cut off now, sweet!

3 comments:

YRNXT said...

Fuck yea SICK layout man,damn was that sexton with the mean 270 tuck over the HIP,Charlie you COCK,y didint you jump something,Dangerboy my fuckin ass.

JJ said...

hahaha. Yea it was sexton, his corked flips over the hip were super impressive as well

Anonymous said...

Fagens on what now Piiiiimmmp.