Monday, April 12, 2010

Blenheim trail jam 2010

Right, the Blenhiem trail jam/piss up is happening on the 24th of April in springcreek. How the trails condition will be, I am unsure but they have always been super fun trails to shred on and the after partys super sick. So anyone that somehow doesn't know, roll up to them, I know I'm bringing a van load at least from chch and some mot/nelson boys will come over to.

Here's the video from last years jam:

Blenheim Trail Jam 09 from Stefan McBride on Vimeo.




And this was to good not to post, and by good, I mean bad. Some poor dude attempting backflips, 10 points for commitment..

2 comments:

Ryan L said...

Jumps running alguds was there sat just been. I was gonna make an edit but my 2gb of footage got deleted accidentally lol. Last year was fucking mad. I just got pissed as fuck and had meanest time.

TRUBMX said...

rad JJ gonna try russel up a van full a diggers an get up to it this year! Via Reefton oh yes! We have no idea were ya trails are, e-mail me ya number dude trubmx@yahoo.co.nz
i'll bring heaps a tools, tent & beer haha can we camp out at the digs? I love that shit.