Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fire Station gap

Ok Well on Saturday I had a bunch of gaps and shit I needed to get out of my head so we went out with a video and picture camera and started shooting. Here's the first pic of a gap into the firestation carpark. You can't see off this pic but it's a run up across the main road, quick hop up a foot path and then a quick hop off over a 2 metre or so garden and over the fence you can see into the carpark.

I'm getting the video footage and the rest of the pics/angles etc of the day and the other gaps that were hit and will get 'em up here soon..

6 comments:

ben s said...

jj you are a beast

Anonymous said...

I TOOK THIS SHOT LOL HAHA FUKN MEAN J.J

CHODE said...

I TOOK THIS SHOT LOL =)

Anonymous said...

Needs more Kroegsy to be honest. BMX is nothing without him.

tk said...

long live kroger - his bike got stolen he needs hookups, who can help the man out?

Anonymous said...

who cares about kroger. JACKSON IS DEAD!!!