Tuesday, January 27, 2009

*yawn*

Right so it's JJ here and I've finally managed to get my account working on here. Hopefully slowly work on this blog to make it look semi legit. Afterall I have nothing else to do since I'm sitting here with a double snapped collar bone from riding childrens bikes. Blame the the fuckin' vineyards, it's responsible for this, you lose brain cells doing mindless work on minimum wage. That and the fact I learnt the hard way that big bars and baggy shorts = broken clavical, I never thought I'd say this but tight jeans/cut offs are where it's at! Anyway keep your eye on this site, I know Stefan has some sweet photos of our South Island roadtrip over new years that he'll upload soon, here's a couple to get started...














All of us just as we leave Blenheim














El Puhatchi was born on this trip, more pictures to come of this horrendous neanderthal














Our first stop Dunedin trails, these things are SICK

No comments: