Friday, January 30, 2009

Sweet fuck all

Ok well I felt compelled to write something today, maybe inspiring, most definatly not! Probably just a rant more or less as I sit here on a hot summers day behind my computer screen, not so much by choice, but because of the fact I can't do a whole lot else whilst I am broken. This is thanks to my trusty kids bike, or more so the lack of observation by me wearing shorts my bars could get caught up in and own me.

These days it seems everybody has everything dialed. The last few years BMX has progressed beyond expectations for most, maybe this gets some people down that they can't be that good, fuck it man, it's not about your trick list, it's about style and flow in my opinion and most of all, and I know some people that seem to forget this, but FUN! Fun involves talking a lot of shit to each other, remember, you can't do that with headphones on!


I'm not going to blast on forever but there's no way to tell how long your going to be into BMX for, but if you've managed to come across this then chances are your in for the long haul. BMX has that effect, no matter what personal part of you attracted you to it in the first place, it does a pretty good job of keeping us commited. Sure you get the type that turn 15, get their drivers license, get a girlfriend, maybe trouble with the law and lose interest, but if you have passion, it's difficult to shake.


It's what it's all about, I know I'll be back on my bike as soon as I can, it's about the only thing that keeps me sane. Now go out there, turn the computer off, shred and have fun!

No comments: