Monday, July 27, 2009

SLAYER, MEGADETH and skatepark upgrades

First off, slayer and megadeth are coming to NZ, October 5th, I believe, for one show in Auckland! This is super, super sweet. Tickets go on sale Monday 10th August, make sure you get one!

In other news I've been hounding the council for the plans for the design upgrades for the Picton and Renwick skateparks. The guy that did Bromley designed it apparently, there is no specifications at all for it, at least as yet anyway. I'm trying to get them now.
I don't see why they didn't get someone on to it to re design the parks and build them also. In saying that though, at least there is signs of transitions.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

johann is foaming a the mouth

sleaze said...

fuck i wish i new earlyer iv got tikets to bass hunter instead oh well

Anonymous said...

I like bikers. I really like bikers